The Companion Care Service is a non-medical program serving older adults with individualized assistance in their homes.This program is designed to keep Seniors from having to enter a nursing facility.
The Companion Care Program is “The Right Choice”….
- When you need someone to be with a loved one in your absence… in their home or Long Term Care Facility
- When someone is needed to help prepare a meal or assist a loved one with shopping
- When help is required with reading or writing letters, or escorting a loved one to social activities.
- When You, the Caregiver, Need a break
“Telespond’s Companion Care Program gave me back my life!” – Allie L.
- When care for your aging parents is impacting your job, family and / or your relationships
- When your parents need companionship that you can’t always provide
- When you love your parents, but having to care for them on your own is often very stressful